- Effective, economical and easy control of weeds and grasses in rockeries, garden beds, paths, driveways, along fencelines and lawn edges
- It is also suitable for use on a number of aquatic weeds in fresh water, as well as on sides or banks of streams, lakes and in channels and drains.
- Absorbed by the plant foliage and green stems and moves through the plant from point of contact to root system.
- Non residual.
- Concentrated formula – 1L makes up to 200L of spray
- Available in a range of commercial sizes including 1L, 2.5L, 5L & 20L.
- ACTIVE CONSTITUENT: 360g/L GLYPHOSATE PRESENT AS THE ISOPROPYLAMINE SALT
How to use
- NOT spray Yates Zero Aqua if rain is likely to occur within 6 hours. Heavy rainfall within 2 hours after application may wash the chemical off the foliage and a repeat treatment may be required.
- DO NOT add extra surfactant or mix with agricultural chemicals, herbicide oils or any other materials unless specifically directed on the label.