The Secret to a Greener Lawn
It isn’t always possible to keep your lawn the beautiful green colour we all love. Lawns will often start to brown during the summer heat or go slightly purple while hibernating in winter. Although it might not matter all the time, there are occasions that it’s best to have a greener lawn. If you are selling your house, a green lawn will add to the property value. Or, you may want a green lawn for when your family comes to visit over Christmas.
For these times, we have a poorly kept secret: ColourGuard.
Other than being fast and easy to apply, ColourGuard has many benefits:
- Instantly restores the natural green colour of your grass – no matter the time of year
- UV fade resistant
- Once absorbed, it won’t bleed, run or stain
- Organic with no harmful chemicals
- Reduces the need for water and fertiliser
- Attach your hose to the ready-to-use 2L bottle or mix the concentrate bottle in a pressure sprayer as per instructions.
- Work from one side of your yard to the other, spraying evenly across your lawn. Stand on any hard surfaces, such as a driveway or path, and spray away from them.
- Leave your lawn to dry for 2 hours after application. You may need to leave it longer if it isn’t a sunny day.
As ColourGuard is a permanent colourant, it will last until the colour grows out. Depending on how quickly your lawn grows, this could mean it lasts a couple of months. However, this is more than enough time for your real estate agent to take photographs or for you to enjoy green grass with your summer BBQs.
Recommended for you...
Getting a new lawn is now even easier with Buy Turf Online offering Afterpay for turf purchases.read more
facebookWhy is fertiliser an important part of lawn care? What is the best lawn fertiliser for warm-season grasses? When should I put fertiliser on my lawn? How should I apply my lawn fertiliser?facebookShould I fertilise in Winter? There are a lot of questions...read more
your lawn looking a little tired, drab and yellow? ColourGuard PLUS is a liquid fertiliser as well as a natural grass pigment that instantly restores the colour of your lawnread more