The Secret to a Greener Lawn
It isn’t always possible to keep your lawn the beautiful green colour we all love. Lawns will often start to brown during the summer heat or go slightly purple while hibernating in winter. Although it might not matter all the time, there are occasions that it’s best to have a greener lawn. If you are selling your house, a green lawn will add to the property value. Or, you may want a green lawn for when your family comes to visit over Christmas.
For these times, we have a poorly kept secret: ColourGuard.
Other than being fast and easy to apply, ColourGuard has many benefits:
- Instantly restores the natural green colour of your grass – no matter the time of year
- UV fade resistant
- Once absorbed, it won’t bleed, run or stain
- Organic with no harmful chemicals
- Reduces the need for water and fertiliser
- Attach your hose to the ready-to-use 2L bottle or mix the concentrate bottle in a pressure sprayer as per instructions.
- Work from one side of your yard to the other, spraying evenly across your lawn. Stand on any hard surfaces, such as a driveway or path, and spray away from them.
- Leave your lawn to dry for 2 hours after application. You may need to leave it longer if it isn’t a sunny day.
As ColourGuard is a permanent colourant, it will last until the colour grows out. Depending on how quickly your lawn grows, this could mean it lasts a couple of months. However, this is more than enough time for your real estate agent to take photographs or for you to enjoy green grass with your summer BBQs.
Recommended for you...
Top Ten Lawn Care Tips13MAY, 2019Lawn Care MaintenanceA healthy lawn is great for your home and household. A good-looking lawn improves the worth of a property while a green lawn can improve your psychological wellbeing. Not to mention the environmental and health...read more
DNA Certified Sir Walter Buffalo Lawn – A Step Above the Rest10MAY, 2019 DIY Maintenance Born and raised here in Australia, DNA Certified Sir Walter Buffalo Lawn is the perfect choice for any home. Its versatility means it can survive our sweltering summers and nippy...read more
Working Towards a Greener Australia, One Lawn at a Time6MAY, 2019 Greener AustraliaLawn BenefitsAs our cities grow, it’s becoming more important for us to keep ourselves and the environment healthy. A well-maintained lawn will not only look great but will help us all...read more